The Powertage Community brings experts and decision-makers from the areas of energy supply, bulk purchasers, industry, authorities and communities, research and development, planning, finance, trade and sales together.
Main offer focus at the exhibition
150 exhibitors will present their innovative products and solutions for a sustainable energy future with a focus on the following subjects.
- Energy transmission and distribution
- Centralized and decentralized energy production
- Storing energy
- Digitization, Internet of Things
- Smart grid, smart metering
- Network convergence
- Control system
- Energy efficiency
- Management of energy and measurement data
- Line construction
- Electricity trading and sales
- Energy services
- Infrastructure for e-mobility
- Universities and research
With the xplor Startup Competition, the Powertage are offering young companies an attractive showcase opportunity and the chance to network with the big players from the Swiss energy landscape.
Visitor target groups
The Powertage event brings together over 2,000 industry experts and interested parties from the areas of politics, business, industry and the community.
- Managing directors and executives
- Operations managers
- Network specialists
- Decision-makers and project managers
- Facility und asset managers
- ICT specialists (big data)
- Metrology specialists
- Storage technology specialists
- Business developers
- City and area planners
A finger on the pulse of industry:
The Powertage Hub presents important industry information, reports from market participants as well as important events. Powertage provides a regular place for the industry to meet through in-person as well as digital events.