Wanted: Startups from the Swiss energy industry
This competition is open to start-ups and scale-ups (in their founding or growing phase) that develop products, services or digital business models for the energy sector.
Winner presentation in the xplor startup Village
The winners of the xplor startup Competition will be invited to present their innovations at their own booth in the xplor startup Village at the Powertage. A total of ten places are available, which will be determined by the jury selection.
The winners of the xplor startup Competition will receive free stand space in the xplor startup Village at the Powertage event.
The participation package includes:
- Stand space of approx. 3 m2 in the "xplor startup Village"
- Information desk, lettering, lighting, electricity
- Stand cleaning and waste disposal
- Stand construction and dismantling
- Two exhibitor tickets
- Two fee-based vouchers for guest day tickets
- Basic digital presence with the basic media package at powertage.ch
- Communication (PR, advertising, Internet)
- Use of the networking zone for exhibitors and visitors for the duration of the trade fair, food included
- Liability insurance for personal and material damage as well as pure financial losses, with with a coverage amount of up to CHF 5 millions
- Property insurance for fire and natural damage up to a value of CHF 10'000.-
- The Powertage trade fair provides the perfect place to meet the industry.
- The "xplor startup Village" offers the opportunity for you to present your innovations, prototypes, products or services to a broad audience consisting of industry representatives, investors and experts.
- Attending as an exhibitor will give you visibility and can be used for marketing purposes.
- It entails little effort, as the infrastructure is organized and ready to use.
Every start-up/scale-up that meets the following entry conditions can participate in the "xplor startup Competition" for free until January 12, 2024:
- The start-up/scale-up is based in Switzerland with a founding date 2016 - 2023 (exceptions are possible for high tech hardware startups)
- The product should support or enable the energy transition towards a net zero energy system in Switzerland and fulfil sustainability criteria.
- There should be a working prototype or a market ready product.
- The product can be hardware, software or service based.
- There should be a potential for substantial growth.